Friday, November 1, 2013

Candy Corn Burn-Off

Happy Day After Halloween! I'm not a kid, nor do I have kids and I STILL ate too much candy! Due to yesterdays all day, soaking rain, there were minimal Trick or Treaters in my neighborhood. Just this silly girl on the porch with her iPad, bucket o candy and some wine-a recipe for disaster!
Today, so far, has been an improvement. I decided to go try some new trails at a different park.  I found some horse trails that ran along the Huron River.  Nice, soft off road running.  The trails were a little squishy and wet, but the dog didn't mind and neither did I.  He DID mind me stopping every few seconds to take pictures, but I did a lot of sprinting to make it up to him.  The only downside is that the entire trail was about a mile and a half around from beginning to end.  I guess next time I'll have to make two or more laps.

                                         
                           
                                         Lebowski, The Dude, wants to go, go, go!!!

                                          So majestic!

                                         A nice place for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment