Friday, November 8, 2013

16 Questions To Answer About Me

  1. What is your favorite exercise? I love gardening, but since Michigan has such a limited growing season, I'd definitely have to say running is what does it for me.
  2. How many children do you have? I have none. Just fur babies.  Maybe one day.... 
  3. What is your favorite memory as a child? Going up to Mackinac Island for summer vacation and feeling the beach sand beneath my feet as soon as we got there
  4. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? I would love to go back to Las Vegas where my hubby and I got married.  We had so little time to explore in the 4 days we were there.  I want to see it all!
  5. Why do you blog? Because I am a runner with very few (none) fellow runner friends or family.  Instead of boring them to tears and making them think I'm crazier than they already do, I just blab about it here
  6. Favorite tv show?  Oh, that's a tough one, there's so many that are good! Weeds, Rescue Me, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy, Walking Dead.....Pick one!!!
  7. How long have you been married/dating/single? I have been married to the smartest, wittiest man I've ever known with a killer smile for almost a year and a half, now.
  8. What is your favorite way to de-stress?  Running, a hot bath, whiskey (sometimes all 3 in that order).  Mainly running.  Running has gotten me through a lot:  Crazy family, a horrendous work environment, a loss of a close friend.  After pushing yourself for X-amount of miles, it's hard to be quite so worried and stressed.  It's hard to walk your ass back to the car, period!
  9. Do you have pets? I have 2 big, lazy cats named Cuddles and Taz, 1 huge, grumpy looking fish named Frank. My running accomplice, friend, coach and pain in the ass is a Yellow Lab/Husky mix named Lebowski
  10. What is your favorite movie?  The Big Lebowski.  I liked it so much I named my dog after the main character
  11. What do you want to be remembered for?  Living my life to it's greatest potential
  12. What is your greatest achievement?  Marrying the man of my dreams, buying a house, running a 10k....you know, the everyday miracles
  13. What is your favorite memory?  Non-childhood?  Definitely my wedding day and the day I purchased my first motorcycle
  14. Describe yourself in one word.  Unconventional
  15. How long have you been blogging?  One little month (Yep, I'm the FNG!)
  16. Share how we met.  I haven't met anybody via blogging yet, but I'm looking forward to the day!
Feel free to copy and paste this little questionnaire for yourself.  It's a good little time suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment