Yes, I'm a little late log in in today-but I did get my miles in today. Is it cheating if it was on the elliptical??? The machine told me I managed 3.... It was rainy and cold all day and I didn't really sleep worth a lick last night. Yep, I'll admit I was feeling a little lazy, but I suppose the elliptical is "simulated running." I had every intention of going back to the gym later with the hubby and getting the real experience taken care of, but rain turned to snow and my intentions turned to mush and we just ended up catching up on Walking Dead. Tomorrow morning I have every intention of steeling my resolve and taking my first trot through the snow. Eew, how I hate the cold!!!! But it's "1 Measly Mile," right? Hopefully, I'll get over being a sissy and 1 mile turns to 2, turns to 3????
Just signed up for a Jingle Bell 5k on December 7th. That means I paid my money and made my commitment, right? Gave my word, made my promise. I'm stuck now. Time to suck it up, buttercup!!!!! God help me! What have I done?!
No comments:
Post a Comment