Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Bad Run Is Better Than No Run

I'll start out today's post with this picture to remind myself


It was a cold one-but that just wasn't the problem.  Just one of those days you don't have the energy.  Yes, I did manage my 3 miles-but I can't particularly claim enjoyment.  I literally felt like I was dragging a ton of bricks! Did I not get enough carbs in my diet, yesterday? (I don't generally do breakfast) Did I need more coffee this morning?  I find it totally absurd that I might be getting sick.  I'm one of those that NEVER get sick-and, yes, I'm knocking on the wooden table to be sure I don't jinx myself!
But, needless to say, I'm glad I managed to get my butt out of the house at all because a bad run IS better than no run!  And to add one more silly little cliche saying:  The only run you regret is the one you didn't take! 

Now, to warm myself up, I've got a crock pot of white chicken chili cooking and smelling up the house.


It's OK. You can be jealous!

Running jam of the day:  A Warrior's Call-Volbeat


No comments:

Post a Comment