Friday, October 25, 2013

Jogger or Runner?


I haven't gone running today since it's gym day. No feelings truly hurt here since I did spot a few <gasp!> snowflakes while looking outside earlier.  Tomorrow, I'll suck it up and go outside.

I ran across the old article below this morning on a subject I never really thought about. Do YOU get angry when someone calls you a jogger? Or is it really no big deal? Personally, I never really knew there was a difference until I read the article. I don't see being a jogger as a negative thing. I suppose since I started entering races 2 years ago, I'd be considered a runner. My conclusion is that no matter whether you pay to enter and compete in races, or simply just head out to enjoy the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other at a quick pace, we all have and enjoy the same general passion. Keep moving!!!!

http://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/i-am-not-jogger

No comments:

Post a Comment